Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cute Book Stores Rule!

Last Thursday my boyfriend and I went to Downtown Riverside to check out the art show. There's a variety of very talented people there enthusiastically trying to sell their art to the general public. That evening I also came across a little used book store, as you can see in the photo. It was the most adorable little shop I have ever came across. Not only was the variety of books enormous, the prices were very affordable. Granted you rarely find new releases here, the books there all range from a year ago to long before books were invented, or a little after that. Outside the store are three racks of books. One for 25 cents, another for 50 cents, and the last one for 2 dollars. As you can see, most of these books are very affordable. Luckily for me, I had a dollar in my pocket and brought home 4 books! Yay! Go Downtowne Riverside's Used Book Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment