Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"I laughed, I cried, I lost 15 pounds!"

I AM AMERICA (AND SO CAN YOU!)
Stephen Colbert is such a witty, comical man. He's straight to the point and because what he says is so true, it's funny. If being sarcastic was an art form, he would be the master artist. 


I just began reading his book earlier today. I have to say, it made me laugh with almost every sentence. I usually wouldn't read a book that contains one mans opinions about so many topics from Race to Sex, Religion to Sports but, after reading the cover I had to read the inside! 


I personally have never watched his show The Colbert Report, but after reading the first chapter, I am considering watching it. If you ever find yourself looking though the book section of any store, wondering what to choose to read, pick up a copy of I Am America by Stephen Colbert. Although this book might not be one of the usual engaging novels you're use to reading, it will provide comical relief in your life and make you literally "LOL". 

No comments:

Post a Comment