Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Limitless Knowledge of Books

As my first post, I'd like to talk a little bit about this blog and it's purpose. I'll start with a little be about my love of reading and writing. I gained an interest for reading in elementary school and since then I have fueled this interest with all genres and lengths of books. Reading has exposed my mind to the world outside of me and the world inside of the mind of others. 


From reading emerged the desire to write. I always find myself astonished with the idea of how simple letters form words, and words form in to sentences so complex, conveying a greater meaning. Every single word has a purpose, a message from the mind of the writer. Writing is an art in which much of the youth take for granted now a days.


I decided to combine these two great loves of mine, and created a blog! I hope that my book reviews, book recommendations, writer's bios, and much more helps keep this cultural art form alive and praised, along with the rest of the many great writers around the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment